Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Breakable Friendship


Remember back then,
How we used to be good friends,
When our faces were brightened with huge grin,
And we were laughing while gazing the stars,
You showed me the light when I lost in the dark,
When I said 'I love you' and I really meant it,
You said you loved me too,
But I knew you didn't,
When I declared that it was not a joke,
You kept your mouth shut,
You did not answer my calls,
You gave me a silent treatment,
Things started to change drastically,
Then I started to realize the hint that you tried to give,
I suddenly felt emptiness, nothingness and meaningless,
The depression consumed my whole life,
Since then you started to fade away from my life,
I could hardly believe I just break our friendship,
I could not accept the fact how LOVE had broken our friendship,
But I would always remember the memories,
When there were only me and you.


Description: Okay, this is about a girl, a boy and a friendship. The girl has fell for her best friend, but, her best friend does not feel the same way to her. So, because of the LOVE, their friendship is shattering into pieces. This has got nothing to do with my life, but, based on my life's experience, I know, this situation does really EXIST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment