Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Somebody's Going To Cry Tonight


You steal my heart,
Then you break it,
You let it shatters on the ground,
And I'm going to cry tonight,
Senseless,
I'm dying without the beat of my heart,
The tears kept rolling on my cheeks endlessly,
Even though I wiped them on the sleeve of my dress,
They still fell onto my cheeks,
I cried alone in the darkness of the sorrow night,
Tomorrow,
You're going to steal another girl's heart,
Then you will throw it all away,
Leaving it breaks into thousands of pieces,
And she is going to cry on that night,
I need somebody to cry with,
Not somebody to cry for,
You,
With your ignorance attitude,
Simply kills all girls,
Don't you ever dare to say you're sorry because I know you're not,
The lies are hanging on your tongue,
And you spread the lies to all girls you like,
Boy,
Go get your girls,
And keep on staying as the number one,
Back off,
You're no longer my number one.


Description: This one is obviously about a player. Well, again, this is based on my life's experience. But, I never get myself involve into any players in this world. It's just that, I've seen some girls stuck with the players. They get charmed with the players. This world really is weird because there are some girls still want to be by the players' sides even though they realize that they are not the only one (girlfriend). Got it? I warn you, don't cry because of a stupid boy, instead, you should cry for how stupid you are, falling in love with the wrong ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice and sweet header!

AinNawwar said...

hey!!!do me a favor,,will ya??
post tiz in fb n tag me(ain nawwar)..
coz i wily3 lov tiz n i dun wanna copy it without ur prmission..dat wud count as stealin' rite??huhu..ill appreciate if u take ur time n grant ma vish..n_n....

Post a Comment